Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blackberry Update

... So i called the AT&T store to check when my Blackberry Bold 9000 is coming in. I've been ranting and raving about how dope this phone is gunna be and how excited I am to get it, yada yada etc. etc. for months now, just to hear that it's been pushed back again to a November release date. WACK. this is like waiting for I Can't Feel My Face to drop hahaha. Anyways, I'm sad BUT look what i just found.

The worlds first touchscreen Blackberry.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ hahaha. Seems interesting. I'm looking into it. (I'm still loyal to the Bold 9000 though)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the Blackberry Bold Accessories selling websites you can choose for Blackberry bold accessories like Blackberry Bold Batteries, Blackberry Bold Chargers, Blackberry Bold Cables, Blackberry Bold Cradles, Blackberry Bold Headsets Bluetooth, Blackberry Bold Case, Blackberry Bold Memory Cards, Blackberry Bold Phones, Blackberry Bold Bluetooth Car Kits, Blackberry Bold Miscellaneous, Blackberry Bold Speakers, Blackberry Bold Headsets Wired, Blackberry Bold Vehicle Mounts, Blackberry Bold Headphones. Apart from the above mentioned accessories, you can buy from Fommy.co.in.

Verzola said...

where my CREDIT for showin you that??

hahah i see how it is.. tryin to dis and then pick back up on the touch screen...