Sunday, February 10, 2008

I GOT YOU DENIM!! Muahahah

That title was kinda drastic.... haha
Enough said... hahah. 2 pairs of selvedge jeans. 2 days. 1 big smile. Nadejda and I found the Pair on the left on the best shopping trip i think i've ever had (for now) haha. And the Pair on the right I found with Trina on another trip that ended up being really good to me too. I don't feel like bragging about what brand they are or this or that or how much they were or anything, so if you can figure out what brand they are or where you can find them, just know that I'm extremely satisfied with both of 'em and i recommend them if my opinion matters at all.

Oh yea... and i got tired of a shaved head so i went white boy on you and got a hair cut hahah.

Peace, Love and Selvedge

1 comment:

Silvia! said...

I like your haircut! LOVE LOVE LOVE